This iconic address offers more - more amenities and common areas to satisfy tenant needs and invite visitors to stay a while.Learn More
retail & restaurant space
- Front Porch
- Connection to The Marriott and Ivey's Hotel
- Trend-forward retail and dining spots offer tenants and employees an energetic city block experience
- Shared tenant lounge provides an inviting space for collaboration
- Dedicated Queen City Charlotte concierge
- Onsite coffee, dining and outdoor spaces invite visitors to stay awhile
Twenty-three thousand square feet of trend-forward retail and dining spots offer tenants and employees an energetic city block experience.
WIRED CERTIFIED GOLD
One Independence Center has been rated Wired Certified Gold for its excellence in connectivity. Wired Certification provides best-in-class internet connectivity and streamlines business operations and efficiency for tenants.
Kick the cubicle and encourage collaboration in One Independence Center's Tenant Lounge. Step into the centralized hub and experience open work areas, and comfortable seating.
CONNECTED FOOD & BEVERAGE
Onsite coffee and dining and curated interior design invite visitors to stay awhile.
The reimagined third space creates connectivity and activation between the lobby, neighboring hospitality, retail and restaurants.
ONE STOP IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL
Existing coworking spaces and restaurants provide modern workforces everything they desire under one roof.